Saturday, January 25, 2014

Twilight Series Summary

Although an avid reader, questions regarding my favorite book are answered quickly and abruptly. Nothing I have read has made a larger impact on me than the Twilight series. As a writer, I find it fascinating how Stephanie Meyer was able to engage an audience of women and men that range from teenager to middle age. I believe that this was accomplished through a combination of skill in the writing field and a story line that was simply hard to pass up. Men will identify with the action and adventure that is incorporated into the world of vampires and werewolves, but women will be touched by the romantic aspect of the book. Two people with a deeply connected bond will fight good and evil just to be together. It is a dream that women take on once the ideal of a fairytale life has passed. Personally, I read the entire series three times in a week and could easily do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment